This video says it all… who I am, what I do and how I can help you!
Thank You Carrie for the video!!!
Carrie Rokosz Managing Partner-Owner
I’m about to be a bride in the fall and I was thinking about bridal beauty. We brides need to be prepared for anything. Make sure you have your maid/matron of honor has these simple yet handy items ready and waiting for you!
1. Tissues, cotton balls, cotton swabs. Smudges happen!
2. Bobby pins for your updo!
3. Concealer/cover up.
4. Eye drops…for those red eyes!
5. Hand cream – for photographs of your soft, beautiful hands.
6. Hand sanitizer – you’re gonna be shaking a lot of them…need I say more?
7. Lip gloss, liner, stick AND balm.
8. Double-sided tape – you may have slippage you didn’t notice before!
9. Nail polish – in case of any chips or smudges.
10.Your perfume – you want to smell like your normal beautiful self, all day long…
11. Toothbrush and toothpaste – to freshen up after dinner if need be, garlic or onions in the salad maybe? And how about those little picks for in between teeth…essential!
12. Folding hairbrush with mirror – this tiny compact can be a lifesaver.
13. Deodorant wipes-you may never hug as many people as you do on this day, so smell fresh without fear of white residue!
14. Breath Freshener-you may never kiss/hug as many people as you do on this day!
15. Waterproof mascara.
16. Earing backs!
17. 1 or 2 pair of hose. Runs happen! You heard it here first.
18. Clear nail polish. See 17.
19. Needle and thread sewing kit.
20. Travel size can of hairspray.
21. Headache medicine. Of the stress!
22. A small pair of scissors.
23. Safety pins in different sizes.
24. Small first aid kit.
25. Tampons or napkins.
25. A Detergent pen- like the Tide pen. This does work if the brides or bridal party’s dresses gets anything on it.
These are the essentials that are needed if there is an “Oh My God!” moment.
Also, if you have any questions about your makeup please refer to my latest article in Les Nouvelles Esthetique & Spa named “The Foundation of Bridal Makeup” http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/ec47d1b9#/ec47d1b9/110
If you are interested in makeup application, please visit my website www.skinchicinc.com and contact me personally!